Thursday 19 March 2009

Animation Test Pieces

As part of our O2 brief we decided to do an animation that would appear on the O2 website and instore on screens as a point of sale. Here are a few test pieces.


This was my first test piece experimenting with an idea similar to the channel four idents. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.



Similar idea behind this one using a slightly different camera angle and movement, the "connected" type is only readable for a few moments as the object rotates.



More of a 2 dimensional idea. I like the idea and want it to work but I don't think it is effective as the 3D test pieces.



Another 2D piece again I'm not as keen on this as the 3D test pieces but with a bit more developement I might be able to get it to work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment