Monday 9 March 2009

Research/Things I've Been Looking At

Here is some research from The Packaging and Design Templates Sourcebook by Luke Herriott

This is a business card design by Sagmeister for Anni Kuan. It is similar to my idea for the word "connect" on our box. I'd like to point out I came up with the connect idea before I saw this!


Greetings card designed by Octavius Murray


These cards, designed as a self promotion project for Iris Associates, could have been an interesting idea relating to 02's "we're better connected" slogan.


Greetings card designed by Kysen Communications Group.


Below is some research from Packaging Design Now!
Packaging design for Selfridges by R Design. They are very simple but I love the bold typography and the way the use of colour clearly and simply differentiates between different products in a range.



Packaging for Dragon Fly Tea designed by Pentagram. I am very interested in the way the packages work together or "connects" when they are stacked.


Box designed by Sayuri Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment